Got some turkeys in Va!

Trade hunts, fishing trips or any unused items with fellow members.
Swap that great PA deer hunt for a Maryland goose hunt or a Chesapeake Bay fishing trip

Got some turkeys in Va!

Unread postby cut_un » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:03 am

Always wanted too chase some Tenn. turkeys! would be willing too make a trade for some Va. easterns !..... have about 4,000 ac. of private land available /we would hunt together,can't set you free!
cut_un
Button Buck

Re: Got some turkeys in Va!

Unread postby FallGuy » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:54 pm

You ever want to do a south Jersey hunt hit up Tom or I, we have Turkeys as thick as fleas up here, we'll have a blast for sure.
FallGuy
6 pointer

Unread postby FallGuy » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:56 pm

Where abouts in Va. are you
FallGuy
6 pointer

Unread postby tomcbigbucks » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:20 am

yea can't help with the Tenn but if you want to trade a SJ turkey hunt for some of you VA knowledge I'm in.
Still have the house in Jersey so we would have some place to stay, and like Mike said have some real sweet turkey spots.
Only issue would be getting a permit for NJ, permits go on sale April 1, let me know if any interest and can give you more details
A country boy WILL survive! Country living isn't a way of life..it's the ONLY way to live life!!
Pro Staff Covert Trail Cameras http://covertscoutingcameras.com/products/cameras/
President Tri-County Longbeards http://www.christianbowhunters.org/
tomcbigbucks
Droptine

Unread postby cut_un » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:27 am

I simply like the lay of the land in Tenn. but never seen any turkey woods I didn't like! Love hunting ole tuff easterns! or any of the subs, really! I'm loacted in central Va. just south of the capital (Amelia county).
cut_un
Button Buck

Return to Trading Post