New Jersey Bow Kill Video

Here's a place to keep all members videos in one easy to find spot

Re: New Jersey Bow Kill Video

Unread postby Hooker » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:15 am

I hear you about the belt and im sorry for your loss....but I guess it goes back to me being a roofer for a few years...kinda got that comfort of being high from always being on scary jobs....I know I should wear one but I dont like them....
High Class "HOOKER"
2014-2015 Whitetail Contest Champs. "Team Bow Jobs"
2016-2017 Whitetail Contest Champs. "Team Bow Jobs"
Fluke contest champ 2016, 26 1/4"
Fluke contest champ 2015, 27 1/2"
Hooker
Droptine

Unread postby Turkeyboy44 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:51 am

i hear ya hooker i never used one ether until my son was born now it on for him i use the HSS i put it on under my hunting jacket and it dont get in the way
45 lb Hoyt Dorado Recurve ( at my draw length its right about 50 lbs)
500 Gold Tip traditional xt arrows
Grizzly Stik silver flame and Maasai broadheads

SLAYEROFDEER
Stickbowkilla
Turkeyboy44
Droptine

Unread postby QUACKHEAD » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:30 am

wow 44 good call on the no belt :shock: :evil: :evil: i didnt even think of that missing ,,yo HOOKER WTF!!!its not the point of you not being scared ,its the point of people that love you that youd be hurting if you fall man ,,i dont mean too sound like im your father but dude please find a comphy belt and be safe man ,,your a great addition to this site and we love your videos ,,i really dont feel like reading a post about you falling and something really bad comes from it ,,and its not you makeing the post [get it ] sorry to rant but my buddy fell ,they found him the next day laying on the forest floor with a broken neck/back but he lived and yes he can work but his mind makes him talk about stories he already told me the day before ,,,,,,im done beotching at you !!!!!hey we like you around lets keep it that way :mrgreen: 79 can make you a swing safty harness if you want he designs them :lol: :roll:
QUACKHEAD
Droptine

Unread postby DV1 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:55 am

Hooker wrote:
I'd rather be filmed. Haha. I don't mind doing the filming though. I used to have someone who was as crazy as I was about it but now I can't find someone who is as serious about it. Kinda why I got away from it. I have the properties and the animals but no one to film.

Great videos.

I know the feeling, was into it big for about 6 or 7 years, then due to no time and that my brother lost interest, don't do much any longer. Didn't help that my camera took a ride down to the bottom of the tree one morning and went to pieces. The whole "no time" issue may be fixed real soon though...25 is just around the bend. :D
DV1
6 pointer

Unread postby Hooker » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:24 am

Man you guys are downers!!!!! :x I understand that I should be wearing a belt. I'm not getting any younger and I have 3 kids to worry about. Most accidents happen while getting in or out of your set so a belt wouldn't help there and I just don't find them comfortable. I guess I should really start looking into one though. I wanna be around a while to keep harassing my wife. What is the lightest n easiest belt out there?
High Class "HOOKER"
Hooker
Droptine

Unread postby Hooker » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:26 am

Hey Doug you are a lot closer to it than me. Maybe we can figure something out in the future, never know.
High Class "HOOKER"
Hooker
Droptine

Unread postby tomcbigbucks » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:45 am

Great videos as always!! Thanks for sharing, keep them coming!
A country boy WILL survive! Country living isn't a way of life..it's the ONLY way to live life!!
Pro Staff Covert Trail Cameras http://covertscoutingcameras.com/products/cameras/
President Tri-County Longbeards http://www.christianbowhunters.org/
tomcbigbucks
Droptine

Unread postby DV1 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:13 am

Hooker wrote: What is the lightest n easiest belt out there?

The Muddy Harness is one of the best, if not the best out there. I have one and love it.

Yeah, I'm getting close.
DV1
6 pointer

Unread postby QUACKHEAD » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:31 am

hey HOOKER its not you ..what if you have a defect in the stand and a support breaks ,it wouldnt be your fault but you pay the price for the defect ,thats all
QUACKHEAD
Droptine

Unread postby Hooker » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:48 am

I know and I know better. It's like a seat belt, you never know when you'll need it. You wear it and hope you never do but that insurance is there. Kinda like a life jacket, I see pictures of guys on here not wearing one. You could fall bump your head and be swept away. Same thing, but no one really wears a life jacket. I will make it a point to find one I like and wear it this year.
High Class "HOOKER"
Hooker
Droptine

PreviousNext

Return to Members Videos