The winners are.........

Good luck and good hunting!

The winners are.........

Unread postby tomcbigbucks » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:57 am

Ok so the members of the Voice have spoken and team 1 The SWAMP SLAYERS were gracious enough to agree. The tie breaker will be…..largest buck…….so the winning team of the 2013-2014 2nd Annual Outdoorsmensvoice Whitetail Contest is………

THE CHURCH LADIES 2013-2014 Whitetail Champions

Now with that said I think both teams deserve a huge congratulations, both teams had a heck of a season!!!!!
Swamp Slayers were> Turkeyboy44, Quackhead and TedB. Congrats guys!!!
The Church Ladies were-> Timbouy, Meatonastick and Tomcbigbucks. Congrats guys!!

Once again I need to say I'm sorry that I messed up and didn't consider the possibility of a tie!!
A huge thanks to 55PROJECT for all his help keeping it running and fixing the scoring that I missed, 55 I couldn't have done it without you!!!!!

Now next year both teams will remain the same and will battle it out to see who really wants it!!!!!
We will have to decide if scoring sytem will remain the same with the team with the largest buck being the tie breaker or if changes will be made.

Thank you to all who played and congrats to all, I think it was an amazing season…The year of the 9 pointer!!!
There will still be a meet and greet for all members at the Golden Nugget in Berlin, NJ. Details for that will follow
A country boy WILL survive! Country living isn't a way of life..it's the ONLY way to live life!!
Pro Staff Covert Trail Cameras http://covertscoutingcameras.com/products/cameras/
President Tri-County Longbeards http://www.christianbowhunters.org/
tomcbigbucks
Droptine

Re: The winners are.........

Unread postby longbeard56 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:01 am

Congratulations to the winners. Great season guys!!

Look forward to meeting up! :)
longbeard 56
NJNWTF State Chapter President
Save the Habitat & Save the Hunt
609-350-3134
longbeard56
10 Pointer

Unread postby Thedeerwhisperer » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:07 am

congrats to both teams for sure. Both had great seasons in the woods.

Look forward to seeing these two teams battle it out again next year.
Thedeerwhisperer
Droptine

Unread postby Hooker » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:08 am

Good stuff. Congrats. I'm gonna have to find me a team for this upcoming season.
High Class "HOOKER"
2014-2015 Whitetail Contest Champs. "Team Bow Jobs"
2016-2017 Whitetail Contest Champs. "Team Bow Jobs"
Fluke contest champ 2016, 26 1/4"
Fluke contest champ 2015, 27 1/2"
Hooker
Droptine

Unread postby 55project » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:21 am

CONGRATS To the Winners, and to ALL that were in the contest this season ImageImageImage

And Tom, I was Glad to help out. I just hope next season i can do it a little better. I lost track a few times also, mostly when i got back from a hunting trip. Those deer were coming in FAST. 8-) And Thanks to those that helped get me back on track when i was behind.(TB, Quack and a few others) :) As usual, it was a Very Exciting season with many Nice bucks taken by the ODV members. 8-) 8-) 8-) I would say i can't wait till next season, but i can, i had enuff with the cold & snow already. :o I'm ready to see and hear about the fishing reports everyone is going to post this season. ;) :D :D

Also, next season we have to address the issue on who is really hunting and those that just join the contest to be in it.

Last, i hope to be at the M&G. 8-)
ODV Moderator

2013-2014 season Predator Champs

2017 Pikerel Contest Champs
55project
Droptine

Unread postby Cricker » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:30 am

congrats to both the winning teams! you guys are gonna make it hard for us next year. two top teams stay together :o
Cricker
12 Pointer

Unread postby tomcbigbucks » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:55 am

Also wanted to mention again, Thedeerwhisperer for repeating as the Northeast Big buck winner :shock: :shock: :o :o
With all the great hunters on this site that is not something easy to do!! Tony two years in a row took great bucks with the one being filmed by the Biggamecameraman!!! Both were also Bow Kills, even with the best property taking two great bucks with a bow is NOT easy!
Also AllDayRay with his great buck winning the midwest, congrats.
I can only imagine next year, we have had some great hunters join the site, competition will be intense :D

Will the Swamp Slayers seek their revenge and have the last laugh, Can Deerwhisperer 3 peat?? Will AlldayRay better his Ohio buck???

Man I am already pumped and looking forward to next year!!! I know most are tired of the snow and looking forward to fishing but I'm already suffering deer withdraw :lol: :lol:

THANK YOU ALL!!!
A country boy WILL survive! Country living isn't a way of life..it's the ONLY way to live life!!
Pro Staff Covert Trail Cameras http://covertscoutingcameras.com/products/cameras/
President Tri-County Longbeards http://www.christianbowhunters.org/
tomcbigbucks
Droptine

Unread postby B B » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:33 am

Congrats!!!!
I LIKE TURTLE SOUP !!!
B B
12 Pointer

Unread postby biggamecameraman » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:14 am

it was a great contest all fall and winter long . thanks to our members :D
Keep the tradition alive. Take a youngster hunting or fishing!
biggamecameraman
Droptine

Unread postby ol timer » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:49 pm

Congrats to the both winning teams well done ..and Also those big buck slayers nice deer !
ol timer
12 Pointer

Next

Return to 2013-2014 2nd Annual Whitetail Hunting Contest, Scores & Stories