Hey Guys and Gals its been awhile

Just kick back and relax. Talk a while, share a favorite joke or story

Hey Guys and Gals its been awhile

Unread postby Turkeyboy44 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:53 pm

Hey everyone its been awhile for me to be on the site and really any site. i have not fallowed under the radar at all just needed a much needed break. That was for good reason and not to stay away from anyone just backed off because I needed it. Most of the time if I get quite there is a problem but this time it wasnt that way. I been doing a lot with Hunter hunting and fishing. Hes growing up so fast. We are gearing up for turkey season I hope he gets his first bird this season. I been watching birds for a few weeks from a far and now they are gone so Im trying to find something to put him on this weekend. This weather is not helping much ether but it did help slow the birds down unlike last year. I hope everyone is doing well and for those who do turkey hunt be safe and have a fun,safe season filled with high fives and laughter. Because getting a bird its just the icing on the cake.
45 lb Hoyt Dorado Recurve ( at my draw length its right about 50 lbs)
500 Gold Tip traditional xt arrows
Grizzly Stik silver flame and Maasai broadheads

SLAYEROFDEER
Stickbowkilla
Turkeyboy44
Droptine

Re: Hey Guys and Gals its been awhile

Unread postby tomcbigbucks » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:33 am

Hey bud you know I'm always around if you need anything!
Good to hear from you. Good luck with the birds for Hunter

You nailed it, actually getting a bird is. The time afield and memories shared is what it is all about
A country boy WILL survive! Country living isn't a way of life..it's the ONLY way to live life!!
Pro Staff Covert Trail Cameras http://covertscoutingcameras.com/products/cameras/
President Tri-County Longbeards http://www.christianbowhunters.org/
tomcbigbucks
Droptine

Unread postby ol timer » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:17 am

Hey TB44 it’s been a while for lots of us being together again on the voice, and yes it’s always something special spending time with our children hunting or fishing. They do grow up fast and things change in there life’s so take advantage of this time while it last, I love when I get the chance to spend the day outdoors with my daughter. Good Luck this season.
ol timer
12 Pointer

Unread postby Phillyarcher » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:45 pm

TB ,
Good to see you back. Hey Hunter is your priority and you said it right how quick they grow up. Enjoy yourself with him. Glad to see a lot of other guys starting to get back on the site too.
Phillyarcher
12 Pointer

Unread postby bigcitybowhunter » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:04 pm

Turkeyboy good to hear from you! Good luck to you and Hunter on Saturday!
bigcitybowhunter
Droptine

Unread postby QUACKHEAD » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:10 pm

You'll find them just go back to your old methods,I found some beasts I hope they show up .they deff changed patterns their not in the usual spots that's for sure .
QUACKHEAD
Droptine

Return to Campfire