The Pope goes on vacation...

Just kick back and relax. Talk a while, share a favorite joke or story

The Pope goes on vacation...

Unread postby Nevermoor » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:41 pm

The Pope went on vacation for a few days to visit the rugged mountains of North Jersey. He was driving along near a campground above when he heard a frantic commotion just at the edge of the woods. He found a helpless Democrat wearing shorts, sandals, and an old "Vote for Hillary" tee shirt.

The man was screaming and struggling frantically, thrashing all about trying to free himself from the grasp of a huge bear.

As the Pope watched in horror, a group of New Jersey hunters all wearing "Go Trump" shirts came racing up. One quickly fired a .44 magnum slug right into the bear's chest. The two other men pulled the semiconscious Democrat from the bear's grasp. Then using baseball bats, the three loggers finished off the bear.

Two of the men dragged the dead grizzly onto the bed of their pickup truck while the other tenderly placed the injured Democrat in the back seat.

As they began to leave, the Pope summoned all of them over to him "I give you my blessing for your brave actions!" he proudly proclaimed. "I have heard there was bitter hatred between Republican hunters and Democratic Party supporters, but now I've seen with my own eyes that this is not true."

As the Pope drove off, one hunter asked his buddies, "Who was that guy?"

"Hey man, that was the Pope," another replied.

"It’s reported that he has access to all wisdom."

"Well," the hunter said, "he may have access to all wisdom, but he don't know s--- about bear hunting. By the way, is the bait still alive or do we need to go back to New York City and get another one?"
My biggest fear is that when I die my wife will sell my guns and fishing rods for what I told her I paid for them.
Nevermoor
6 pointer

Re: The Pope goes on vacation...

Unread postby ted b » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:39 pm

LoL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
earse the flock boys
ted b
12 Pointer

Unread postby ted b » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:39 pm

LoL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
earse the flock boys
ted b
12 Pointer

Unread postby tomcbigbucks » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:02 am

LOL that's great!! :lol: :lol:
Good stuff thanks for sharing Gene!
A country boy WILL survive! Country living isn't a way of life..it's the ONLY way to live life!!
Pro Staff Covert Trail Cameras http://covertscoutingcameras.com/products/cameras/
President Tri-County Longbeards http://www.christianbowhunters.org/
tomcbigbucks
Droptine

Return to Campfire