Competition Season Is Here!

Here's the forum for all you long range experts and want to be

Competition Season Is Here!

Unread postby Thedeerwhisperer » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:09 pm

Well so far it looks like I am the lone wolf when it comes to long range shooting on the site, but hopefull others will come along.

For me my first practice session was last week where I double checked one of rifles and then shot 10 inch steal plates from 400-700 at various distances. I am hitting the reloading bench hard now and getting ready to send several hundred rounds down range between practice and competitions.

If interested I will upload videos and pics from time to time, but if no really cares, than I will not waste the time haha

This year I be shooting for RWS Custom Rifles out of Iowa (well known gun builder in the tactical shooting arena) with the hopes to place well at some of these matches.

I am excited to get back into it and see all my shooting buddies I havent seen for 8 months.
Thedeerwhisperer
Droptine

Re: Competition Season Is Here!

Unread postby 55project » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:14 am

Good Luck on the shot. :)

I was watching a hunting show the other day and these guys were dropping game 800 yards out. :shock: The gun and scope was just plain WILD. Not sure but looked like a new company doing the show to promote their weapons, Cooper firearms.
ODV Moderator

2013-2014 season Predator Champs

2017 Pikerel Contest Champs
55project
Droptine

Re: Competition Season Is Here!

Unread postby Thedeerwhisperer » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:56 am

Yeah long range hunting is a big thinh now. I would love to go out west and smack some animals out at long ranges, but unfortunately that takes money haha.

I have heard of Cooper arms before but have not seen that show.
Thedeerwhisperer
Droptine

Return to Long range shooting