Last year 3 kills still have more to upload

The place to share some of your favorite trail cam pictures.

Re: Last year 3 kills still have more to upload

Unread postby DV1 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:42 pm

Hooker wrote:Guys I don't think someone would put pictures of bucks they bought from behind a fence on here, give the guide a chance....

The last "guide" who was posting here...your best buddy :mrgreen: ... did just that. Have a gander. No biggie, as long as you identify them as such.
Attachments
plr_deer_00058-225x150.jpg
plr_deer_00058-225x150.jpg (17.31 KiB) Viewed 538 times
DV1
6 pointer

Unread postby Thunderchicken » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:54 pm

Maine guide my post was strictly for fun! " a joke". Cmon man!
Mathews Halon 6
QAD Rest
Easton FMJ Arrows
VPA 3Blade Broadhead
Tru Glo power dot sight

United Bowhunters of NJ
NWTF - Tri-County Longbeards
Thunderchicken
6 pointer

Unread postby rr79 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:07 pm

I didnt reply to post pete.But i dnt think it has anything to do with being from south jersey. People can travel and kill big bucks for sure. But most of the members can tell if they are ranch deer or not. Thats all. Pete you work to hard to recruit people. You got alot of clowns to sign up. Cant blame the members really can ya?
The word harvesting in for vegetables!
I kill things!

#Teamstickbow#Stickbowkilla#
rr79
Droptine

Unread postby Runhunter » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:15 pm

rr79 wrote:I didnt reply to post pete.But i dnt think it has anything to do with being from south jersey. People can travel and kill big bucks for sure. But most of the members can tell if they are ranch deer or not. Thats all. Pete you work to hard to recruit people. You got alot of clowns to sign up. Cant blame the members really can ya?

Hunting sure does bring out the hardos, and the second they get questioned, lookout!!!! Don't you dare question my ego!! It could have been handled exactly as DV1 said, with no issues, but since he went rogue, that's on him. Not sure what South Jersey has to do with this, mind telling me old sport...
2011 Hoyt CRX 32 Black/camo limbs
QAD Ultra Rest HD Pro Series/Black Octane 7" stabilizer
Spot Hogg Right On Wrapped 5 pin
Gold Tip Camo Pro Hunter 7595's
Scott Exxus Release
Runhunter
12 Pointer

Unread postby Meatonstick » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:24 pm

Yea really. I'm having trouble making friends on this site. I quit!! Does anyone know how you quit?
Meatonstick
Droptine

Unread postby tomcbigbucks » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:17 pm

biggamecameraman wrote:For the last 4 years, I've worked feverishly to try and recruit hardcore hunters and anglers to share their stories and photos with all of us. I worked hard to recruit Steve, who is a world class archer and has harvested big bucks all over North America over the last 20 years. It totally breaks my heart that because he is not from South Jersey that you members will not warm up to him and not accept that he kills big bucks fair chase. In the last 4 years, I've brought so many people to this site who just give up on us after 2 days. I'm lost for words.

Pete Plasmier

Pete as I have tried to tell you, if you need to beg and work hard at recruiting someone they simply are not right for the site!!!
I do the Jamboree because that is a target audience people that hunt,' fish and enjoy the outdoors. People that come up and talk or grab a card and more likely to join and stay active.
The internet and forums are much like a den, guys break chops..it is a simple fact of life.
As has been said before if guys can't handle breaking chops than an internet forum is not for them.
Yes it is possible for people to cross lines but overall I'm very proud of the way our members handle themselves.
If Maine walked into a club, a bar or a Jamboree and pulled those bucks out guys would laugh and say dude what hi fence did you shoot them in....I'm sure it is not the first time he heard it.
They could be fair chase or not but they do in fact have the rack characteristics of HI fence except the beautiful typical taken in PA. But no matter where they are big
So because of size and characteristics guys assumed, and yes you were correct most guys will never see anything close to them in NJ.

Maine I'm sorry if we offended you with assumptions, they are beautiful huge bucks. Congrats on some big boys!!

If a woman walks in with perfect perky sticking straight out 44DD would say looks like implants, :lol:

As a matter of fact Pete I'm offended and find your comment no better than the Black lives matter! All lives matter and ALL MEMBERS MATTER. :o
I'm absolutely dumbfounded and embarrassed that you can throw so many members under a bus!!!! :oops: :oops:

Has 0 to do with NJ, SJ or any territory in between it is simple fact as once any user post more they get known.
Guys respond to Phillyarcher, Bigcity, DT Mas, Ted B, VAbownut, 55project, Bambeklr etc. IF guys posts here that get noticed, like anywhere else the first time you walk in somewhere you are not going to be best buddies with someone or a group, it takes time.
The get together at Tonys is for everyone to get to know each other and is picked because it is also convenient for Philly guys. It in reality is not that convenient for ""South Jersey guys"

The site wasn't named NJ anything because it is for all states and that is my hope for as long as I'm involved!!
A country boy WILL survive! Country living isn't a way of life..it's the ONLY way to live life!!
Pro Staff Covert Trail Cameras http://covertscoutingcameras.com/products/cameras/
President Tri-County Longbeards http://www.christianbowhunters.org/
tomcbigbucks
Droptine

Unread postby grtwhthntr/fisherman » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:35 pm

tom your post came from a hi fence library didn't it? u didn't type that yourself!!!ha
[flash=]slayer of all edible fishes and deers[/flash]
grtwhthntr/fisherman
6 pointer

Unread postby grtwhthntr/fisherman » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:36 pm

oh by the way hey maine nice deers!
[flash=]slayer of all edible fishes and deers[/flash]
grtwhthntr/fisherman
6 pointer

Unread postby Phillyarcher » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:59 pm

In my opinion if you are going to post Big Bucks and don't tell a story how you harvested them and they look like they came from a hunting preserve you have to expect some feed back. Hell all you would had to say the first ones were from a preserve and the other was a fair chase. Most guys on this site shoot nice Bucks. Maine if you hunt all over the country and Canada then you probably have seen and shot some large ones. This is a good site and it's not a South Jersey Click. This is a good site and the members are honest and they like breaking you know what. It's all fun and it gets crazy getting close to opening day. Hey if you want to leave that's on you. They were nice Deer also. Like my uncles told me and taught me is if it excites you and makes you happy then it's a good kill.
Phillyarcher
12 Pointer

Unread postby Meatonstick » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:36 pm

Exactly. Yea not sure where the south Jersey thing came from either. If ya can't take a couple jokes then like Tom said ya don't belong on a public forum. It's funny how the "guilty" guys wanna quit and disappear without even explaining anything. We as a group of guys that post on here have seen a few bad eggs and can usually spot them pretty quick. Not saying Maine is a bad guy just saying call it how it is. Don't act like your the best hunter around if you shoot deer in a fence then get mad at everyone for asking how much ya paid? Lol. Posting deer like that should require a background story!
Meatonstick
Droptine

PreviousNext

Return to Trail Cam Pics