New Boar Hunting Video on the Off-Season

New Boar Hunting Video on the Off-Season

Unread postby biggamecameraman » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:54 pm

Hey guys, here’s something totally different from what I usually put up for one of my hunting or fishing videos. For many years, I did the Harrisburg show selling my videos, which is a huge hunting and fishing expo in Pennsylvania. Another vendor invited me to film a boar hunt on his game preserve.

He gave us a great package deal for two brothers and I took full advantage. It took us a day and a half to complete both hunts. I’m accompanied by my old high school buddy, Dave Defenis and his kid brother Gary. I pulled out all the stops and got my old hunting parter, Greg Youngers, to be our host and guide.

I think Tom Chew and Ron Jones will recognize Greg. He was the host and MC for our first annual Banger’s Sport Shop spring turkey contest in the spring of 2012.

For any members looking to try something like this, it’s not as easy as looks, but it is crazy fun. If you have the opportunity in the off-season, you should try something like this.

-Pete Plasmier (aka BigBoarCameraMan)
Attachments
boar1.jpg
boar1.jpg (59.5 KiB) Viewed 2009 times
Keep the tradition alive. Take a youngster hunting or fishing!
biggamecameraman
Droptine

Re: New Boar Hunting Video on the Off-Season

Unread postby Hooker » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:22 pm

That place is like a petting zoo. Water buffalo, goats and pigs all in the same place in PA.
High Class "HOOKER"
2014-2015 Whitetail Contest Champs. "Team Bow Jobs"
2016-2017 Whitetail Contest Champs. "Team Bow Jobs"
Fluke contest champ 2016, 26 1/4"
Fluke contest champ 2015, 27 1/2"
Hooker
Droptine

Return to Big Game